By visiting https://iron-capital.co/ you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Iron Capital Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’) is the ‘data controller’ (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
- Personal data we may collect about you
Information you give us.
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, when you submit your curriculum vitae (CV) for a job opportunity and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, date of birth and photograph. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of providing our services.
- We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you (relating to health, religion, ethnicity, criminal record) if you volunteer it by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of providing our services.
Information we collect about you.
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- How we use your personal data
- We will use your personal data for these purposes:
- to help us identify you;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- any additional purposes for which personal data collected using cookies and other tracking devices might be used.
- Disclosure of your personal data
- We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group;
- our agents and service providers; and
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
- Keeping your data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure, for example:
- we store your personal data on secure servers; and
- financial details are encrypted using SSL technology.
- While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
- Access to information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- Our contact details
- We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please write to us at Iron Capital Limited, 8-12 Welbeck Way, London, United Kingdom, W1G 9YL.